You CAN Prevent Alzheimer's!
Don't let dementia rob you of your golden years! You CAN prevent Alzheimer's! But you must act now!
Short term memory loss is a sign that you are losing brain function.
Don't wait until it is too late!
Inside this award winning book you will discover:
* Proven brain stimulation exercises that strengthen brain function and stop memory decline
* Nutrition for better brain health
* A Dementia Risk Profile- learn about the causes of Alzheimers that may be present in your life
* Risk reduction strategies- to keep more of what you have and the gains you make
* And much, much more
Dr. Thomas Harding You CAN Prevent Alzheimers!
Dan Poynter's Global eBook Awards is proud to announce the 2011 Winner in the Psychology/Mental Health category: You CAN Prevent Alzheimer's!: A Neuropsychologist's Secrets to Better Brain Health. The battle against Alzheimer's starts early. "You Can Prevent Alzheimer's!: A Neuropsychologist's Secrets to Better Brain Health" is a guide to starting the fight against dementia in its many forms starting in middle age. Congratulations to Dr. Thomas Harding.
"A must for anyone who strongly values their mental health for decades to come."
- James A. Cox, Editor-in-Chief, The Midwest Book Review
Now Available with these Booksellers
Have an E-book Reader?
Smashwords has a digital copy for you!
No matter what kind of digital reader you have- be it a Kindle, Sony, I-pad, smartphone, etc.
Just click the Smashwords icon and get your digital copy of You CAN Prevent Alzheimer's! today!
Paperback - List Price: $17.95
Page Count: 304 pages
Dimensions (in inches): 0.6 x 9 x 6
Back to the Home Page